Tullicoutty and St Phillack Cross Country Race
The Tullicoutty (5km) and St Phillack (8-10km) are cross country trail freestyle races held at Mount Baw Baw Alpine Resort each year during the winter season by the Mount Baw Baw Stakeholders Association.
Entry to the race is $15 per adult and $5 per child (Under 16 years old).
Each race is separated into the following categories:
Junior Male | Female – Under 16 years old **Category only available for Tullicoutty race
Open Male | Female – 16 years old and over
Veteran Male | Female – 45 years old and over
Super Vet Male | Female – 60 years old and over
Note that we separate competitors based on the race but categories can be mixed when starting
First place winners in each category will receive a first place cup.
The next place winners (after 1st place) representing a Mount Baw Baw Stakeholder Property will receive a medal sponsored by Skali Ski Club.
All competitors and helpers representing a Mount Baw Baw Stakeholder Property receive points towards the Baw Baw Inter club Trophy, the Stakeholder Property with the most points will receive the trophy.
All competitors and helpers receive a Tullicoutty badge.
The 51st Annual Tullicoutty and St Phillack Cross Country Race for 2020
The 51st Annual Tullicoutty and St Phillack Cross Country Race for 2020 at Mount Baw Baw has been set for Sunday 16/08/2020.
Registration forms can be found here: NOT YET AVAILABLE
Enquiries – Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2019 – 51st Annual Race Day due to be held on 11/08/2019. Unfortunately this event was cancelled due to extreme weather conditions resulting in the road to the resort being closed for several days prior to and after the event date.
- 2018 – 50th Annual Race Day held on 12/08/2018 – Click Here for Results | Click her to view the Gallery
- 2017 – 49th Annual Race Day held on 13/08/2017 – Click Here for Results | Click her to view the Gallery
- 2014 – 46th Annual Race Day – | Click her to view the Gallery
- 2013 – 45th Annual Race Day – | Click her to view the Gallery